What happened to the Apogee newsletter ?

Has anybody received any new Apogee newsletters ? The last one that I got was the end of Sept. I know that he had a server problem, it was spitting out lost of garbage to subscribers.

Reply to
John Karpich

Thanks to that email diarhhea problem they were having, some ISP's blocked further emails coming from their domain (thinking they were spammers). You'll have to go to Apogee's website to get the PDF's, or get your ISP to unblock them (good luck).

Reply to
BB

Oddly enough, I started getting the newsletters after their spam issue. Several months earlier I changed ISPs. I tried several times to sign up for the newsletter to no avail. Via the web site, email commands, and even asked Tim to directly to sign me up. No dice. Then I see chatter here on r.m.r. about the spam, and the newsletters start. Go figure.

Reply to
Dick Stafford

Last one I got was 10/27.

Reply to
NaCl

yes, issue No. 113 dated 10/27/03

I emailed you the PDF :o)

- iz

John Karpich wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

John, I see Earthlink is your ISP. Bad news from TVM:

"In the last issue, I told you how a technical glitch with our newsletter list server sent multiple copies of this ezine out to subscribers. Well, I found out that Internet Service Provider "Earthlink.com" has put me on their "spammer" list. Unfortunately, once you are listed on it, there is nothing you can do to be removed."

Reply to
Steve Humphrey

BUMMER !

Steve Humphrey wrote: