What is the "biggest" motor you launched an Estes Phoenix on?

G-33 flew great but arced into the woods never to be seen again annother lesson learned

Just launched an F24W yesterday. It was a very nice flight, although I needed to shorten the delay just a little more. The Estes 24" chute half shredded. I'm sure the weathercock into 10mph did not help. Good thing they fall sideways and have "wings" instead of just fins. I guess I'm gonna need a tougher chute.
--
Tom Koszuta
Western New York Sailplane and Electric Flyers