Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Many new additions to the NEPRA site.
There have been many changes to the website, including the level 2 practice test, tons of new free rocket programs and even a new arcade. If you have a look, please answer the survey so I can make the...

shipping rocket motors overseas
I wonder about most rocketers overseas, what kind of requirement are there for exporting motors out of the US? I heard Fedex will do it but what kind of cost am I talking about for an Estes Blast off...

April website update
It's update time again! Randy Verna & Randy's Rockets

Separate Magazine for Ignitors???
I am in the midst of the LEUP process and just received a call from my contact about the variance for attached garages. One of the stipulations is that the "initators" ie, igniters, are in a separate...
35
35

NARAM-48 Sport Launch Expanded to 2 Days!
NARAM-48 Contest Director Matt Steele is pleased to announce that the NARAM Sport Launch has been substantially expanded, due to the generous assistance of the Southern Arizona Rocketry Association...
1
1

Problem for AP Motor Manufacturers
According to a news item: "A sole-source supplier of a critical binder polymer (hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene (HTPB) R45) for solid rocket motors (SRMs) has informed the department that it may...
7
7

New Tripoli Minnesota Announcement Mailing List
Tripoli Minnesota is proud to announce the birth of it's new Tripoli Minnesota Announcements mailing list. This list will only be used to distribute launch and meeting announcements and other...

Radial / distance calculator
I just found a program on the FAA web site that converts Lat/Long info into radials and distance. Haven't played wit it yet, or figured out how to use it, but it should be handy both for filing...
14
14

I've seen it all now........
down to : LARGE MODEL ROCKET (SEIZED FROM A VEHICLE IN MISSOURI) USED TO CONCEAL - AND POTENTIALLY DISCARD - ICE METHAMPHETAMINE shockie
9
9

New O-Motor Certified
To All, This Past Weekend we were busy certifying another 12 motors with Paul Holmes of Tripoli Motor Testing. One of those motors, which has already been announced by Paul Holmes is the new O-6300...
9
9

Semroc Mars Lander springs
I'm nearing completion on my Semroc kit. I've learned a few things for the next time I build one, but overall this is an absolutely beautiful kit. The one major change I made was to put springs in...
1
1

2DQD Two-Dimensional Rocket Trajectory Simulator for PC
This was an experiment in the use of Microsoft Excel for rocket simulation. The idea is that you get a high level language (VBA), a user interface, a solver and graphing in one package. If the user...
1
1

Re: Looking for "Mini Cineroc" plans
I have a copy someplace. I'll dig em out and post it on the site soon. JimZ.. Oh Yea, I'm Back... (Daniel Frankl
1
1

Questions about Centuri Saturn V Kit
Hello everyone! I am trying to determine the provenance or vintage of a Centuri Saturn V kit that I have. The kit is sealed in the factory packaging - a large white range-style box that is sealed in...
8
8

The Great Robot Race-Tonight!
B)