3D Printer Update

infinite uses for a laser cutter. even for custom motorcycle stuff. i want one, too.

Reply to
someone

At least you can make a nice block master for a vacu-formed one.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

$1,000 for the printer....How much for each cartridge?

Reply to
Kimo Elliott

Maybe you can use old Novo, Frog and Revell kits in it?

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Check out

for good laser cutting services. They really work with you to get exactly what you want. I had them cut some patterns in 1/4" cedar for a project that would have taken me weeks by hand.

--Red

Reply to
red.ipson