50 years of Revell kits in the US

Does anyone know if any of the 50 years of Revell kits are available anywhere in the US or, if not, who would be a good overseas source?

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Had the all, when I just checked there were four of the range still in stock. Hot ones (SST, Naval Guided Missile Ships) are long gone.

Chris Kansas City

Reply to
cschultz

I got the Jupiter "C" from Horizon Hobbies - shortly afterwards it went to back orders only, it and the 105mm Howitzer don't appear to be in the catalog anymore. I'm wondering if these were limited releases - if so they're missing out on more sales. I, for one, would have bought more.

My understanding, via the Airfix situation is that Revell of Germany has been bought by the management staff. I started hoping they may do some more of the old space stuff - in particular the XSL-01 Moon rocket and the Space Station from the same era - both rare sought after kits.

Would be nice if more Revell Germany was available here - and if we could influence them on more old re-releases.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut