A side note to instructions request

this site is great for offering instructions. I may just print them out to read during my commute...its a good conversation starter too,
getting the suits interested in something they did as a kid.... but anyway I found the translation into English a fun read, though they do note that it is a machine translation, its still funny.
https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10144440

A fascinating site - there goes my afternoon...
Cheers,
Moramarth