A side note to instructions request

this site is great for offering instructions. I may just print them out to read during my commute...its a good conversation starter too, getting the suits interested in something they did as a kid.... but anyway I found the translation into English a fun read, though they do note that it is a machine translation, its still funny.

Musicman59

A fascinating site - there goes my afternoon...

Cheers,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth