ago 2 c

is there a kit of this interesting bird?

Dave Calhoun

love for roden to do it, but it isn't that well known. it really is a great plane, apparently it was a good recce platform and an excellent flyer. if i see one, or you do, we should post a hu here. deal?

What is this bird?

Reply to
mholt

the ago cII was a ww1 ac for reccee. it was unusul in having twin boom. if i can scan my new book without hurting it, i will post a hu here. i have not found a picture on line yet but i am looking. a twin boom biplane is very interesting, no?

There's a photo of this somewhat strange aircraft here;

and here:

Plus, some photos of the built-up Joystick model at:

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

good eye, tanks.

Dave Calhoun

Both Hannants and Roll Models say they have the Joystick vacform kit of this aircraft available.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

thanks

Ol' 45

did you get big money?

Bill

Would you please stop posting stupid comments before I have a chance to do the same!!

"Ba-da-bum!" IIRC is an Italian expresion.

I would have used the Vaudvile expression "Ba-dump-bump".

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Probably the usual size, but if it was big money then it might be worth a lot. IIRC, they stopped making big money in the '20s.

ba-da-bum!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-modeller

You are, of course, completely correct about my errant sound effects. Unfortunately since you're already 3 hours behind me I can't help getting 'there' first.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. :)

Reply to
Mad-modeller

i tthought the noble horse blanket solderied on until 1931?

You're the numismatist so you're probably right.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

i'll have to check. i do make mistakes and have actually been wrong.

Not really, $21 for the Merlin kit and $16 for the vacform (now I remember it was a "Formaplane" kit which was about what I paid for them when they were new. Ol' 45

Reply to
Ol' 45

Ah, challenges both! The Formaplane 'might' be easier.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller