AIR: Anybody have experience with Anigrand modelkits?

Hi all,
While browsing the net I came across the site of Anigrand. They produce a model kit of the North American XF-108 Rapier, which would
look fantasic standing next to my XB-70 Valkyrie!
Anybody have experience with this manufacturer? How are the kits of Anigrand?
Thanks in advance,
Marco van den Hooven The Netherlands
Marco,
I made the Anigrand Yak-141 - I thought it was an excellent kit - the resin was well detailed and bubble-free, the instructions were good, conopy excellent and a good decals sheet.
The panel detail was a bit too deep - but other than that, I would highly recommend it.
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/models_pages/modl_yak-141_ani.html
I have their Yak-36 still to make...............
Ken
Marco van den Hooven wrote:

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:30:38 +0200, "Marco van den Hooven"

Check http://modelingmadness.com for reviews of several Anigrand kits. I can't see one for the XF-108 specifically, but several others get reviewed.
--
Jess

Do the undercarriage legs in their kits come reinforced at all? Can't see resin u/c legs holding the weight of some of the kits up....

I'll get back to you - in five years !!
Seriously though, my Anigrand Yak-141 is in a cardboard transportation box - the only time it comes out is at model shows.
It's next appearance will probably be at the IPMS UK Nationals in Telford - on the Soviet A/C SIG stand.
So the resin legs/weight is not really an issue for me - but I take you point about strength.
Ken