airfix 1/44 747

antone want to sell one? i need to bribe my pain med dr.

Now you ask... ;) I'm having fun decalling mine with the Microscale sheet I bought 15 years ago. They're going on nicely but the trimming of the stripes is going slowly and then I get to 'define' the windows. As I'm doing the fuselage I still haven't satisfactorily filled all those slots on the engines.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

one will turn up somewhere. post pics when you're done?

Sure. I want to set it down next to the B-17. It would also be fun to have a -52 finished and in the pic but that might take too long.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak