Airplane floor (Twin Otter)

Hi, I'm starting on a Modelcraft 1/72 DeHavilland Twin Otter, and it does not come with a floor for the passenger compartment. The version I want to build has an open door and so requires a floor. Any recommendations for the easiest way to make a floor, other than just trimming it out of a piece of flat material?

Thanks, Billy Andrews

Reply to
Billy Andrews

Thta's what I'd do. From what little I recall of the one trip I took in a Twin Otter, the cabin floor was flat. Unfortunately, that was in 1968, so it's hardly a memory to rely upon.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

greeting card stock paper works for me. cheaper than plastic sheet if you screw up.