Alps MD-5000 Finish Cartridge

Nice !

Now if only Fox news was really "Fair and Balanced"... But that is getting way OT - I won't go there.

Sorry, I have it hooked up to a Windoze PC (and I'm not close to it right now). I would imagine that the Mac and PC drivers are very similar.

The place where you can turn off the Finish coat is not very obvious IIRC.

Try this : go to

download the 5000 manual. Look on page 102.

Finish Coat option is under Print Settings -> More Settings. At least that's where it is on a PC. Mac should be similar.

HTH, Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Would that work in Europe too?.

-- Dennis Loep The Glueing Dutchman

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny ...'" Isaac Asimov

Reply to
Dennis Loep

I'm not sure if Alps USA ships overseas. You can try emailing them and ask. I think there is Alps Irland. YOu could try contacting them to see if they offer similar service.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.