Alps printer

I don't remember who asked about the alps, but if you want silver or gold, you might still find the laser foils that you can run through your printer.
You do the decal in black, then place the foil over the printing, and run it through your laser again and the foil fuses to the black toner. I only know of gold and silver, though there might be other colors. I found mine at a computer show years ago.
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please note my new email address: farosenbaum at comcast dot net.

There are metallic reds and blues in the foils as well. I've got some around here somewhere...