American Humour

James,

This came in an e-mail from America, wherever that is. I don't know if you'll find it amusing but I thought I'd pass it on.

Dad

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin

Sorry folks. This was meant for my son. I must try and get the hang of this computer thing.

Gordon McLaughlin

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin

You know, the small country south of Canada!

Reply to
Andrew M

The one with all the Mexican citizens?

Reply to
The Old Man

No, that's further south. America is the one with all the mexican non-citizens.

-- Message posted using

information at

Disco58

Reply to
Hub Plott III

"Hub Plott III" wrote in news:47a46bc2$0$6119$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Well, we have a town in The Netherlands called "America", but then they speak dutch there.

Reply to
Bert-Jan

Know what you mean! Here we have the towns "Norway", "Sweden","Denmark" and "New Holland" and they speak English......... 8>) Hub

Reply to
Hub Plott III

In the New Holland about 10 miles from here they speak gut Englisch oncet.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

They may speak it, but they can't spell it...colour, humour, etc.

English is the new lingua franca, you know...

EB :-)

Hub Plott III wrote:

Reply to
Eddie Bermuda