American Humour

James,
This came in an e-mail from America, wherever that is. I don't know if
you'll find it amusing but I thought I'd pass it on.

Dad
Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin
No, that's further south. America is the one with all the mexican non-citizens.
-- Message posted using
information at
Disco58
"Hub Plott III" wrote in news:47a46bc2$0$6119$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:
Well, we have a town in The Netherlands called "America", but then they speak dutch there.
Reply to
Bert-Jan
Know what you mean! Here we have the towns "Norway", "Sweden","Denmark" and "New Holland" and they speak English......... 8>) Hub
Reply to
Hub Plott III
They may speak it, but they can't spell it...colour, humour, etc.
English is the new lingua franca, you know...
EB :-)
Hub Plott III wrote:
Reply to
Eddie Bermuda