Another mea culpa

I had put the political groups and hobby groups into separate servers. They arent really but administratively so for me they are.
I must have been leaving both server windows open plus I have started using Word as the external editor so I can better spell check my posts.
All I can think is that Im bouncing back and forth to fast and that when Im in the editor I cant see the group headers. I come out of Word and then Send. I think I need to slow down and triple check the group information before sending.
Now Im sure nobody else here makes mistakes. And Im sure these mistakes are of the highest order and most egregious. So allow me prostrate myself in front of the nastys who I never see post on topic, but have an opinion on everything else.
Mea culpa, mea culpa. What else can I say?
Ya think maybe it isn't embarassing for me?
On 5/20/2011 4:02 PM, Gray Ghost wrote:

Seems pretty clear from this message that it wasn't a troll who called me a prick. Or a nasty.

yeah, yeah, it's ok.

Once or twice I'd understand but NOT NINE TIMES in 4 days!

It's all cool. But what are your views on politics? ;)