beginning belgian

Hi there,
it has been more than 15 years since i built an aircraft. Now that i
start to have time again I want to seriously begin again, but this time
also with figures and diorama's
I definitely have a lot of questions concerning scratchbuilding, cheap
material etc and I like to have some coaching.
Is there anyone that wants to be my msnpal or emailpal concerning
modelling so I can always ask questions on how to etc. This is a lot
easier than searching the internet constantly.
I prefer belgian pals, not to be discriminating, but it is easier in
conversation + most of the time materials in US are not for sale in
belgium.
please email me
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
I really appreciate it.