Bf 109C Propellor Source 1/48

I recently picked up a Hobbycraft 1/48th Bf 109C at a show. Nice kit, far better than any of the other Hobbycraft kits I've handled. Construction was quite advance when I noticed that the correct propellor parts have been swapped for a fixed pitch type propellor. Is there anywhere I can get the right propellor. As this kit is OOP I don't see much point in trying to contact Hobbycraft. Can I find a suitable propellor in a readily available kit, or is there a resin or whitemetal alternative? Cheers, Bill.

Reply to
Bill Davies