Military books via AMAZON

This is embarrassing but I can't get AMAZON web site on the internet.
I can get everybody else all over the world but the AMAZON web site eludes
me.
I can get AMAZON Light, but not the main feature.
I buy used military books there but for some reason I can't seem to get in.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Gunner44...
Reply to
Dick
I've not had any problems. Amazon is about the best place for military books. Hamiltonbook.com is pretty good too.
Scott Lamprich
Reply to
Scott
It's strange. I can get the Japan, German, French, and Light versions of Amazon But not THE AMAZON.
Reply to
Dick
Try deleting any stored cookies from them.
-Bill
Reply to
-ex-
One of the best "hidden gems", as far as military-oriented bookstores is "Articles of War, Ltd.", in Skokie, IL:
Greg Heilers
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work. I'll have to keep digging...
Reply to
Dick