bill b

i believe this is it.

or

$30, huh? He sure is proud of it, not to mention how proud he is of the rest of his kits. I must be setting the starting bid way too low on my stuff...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

As you probably noted they were also moulded in the UK as well as here. I agree with Al about that Buy-It-Now price. Wowsers! When I finally get mine onto E-bay I don't think I'll have the brass for that kind of pricing.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nextline.com:

Them fellers (CA Hood) always seem very optimistic about the prices on thier stuff.

They do get lots of positive feedback, though.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost