Airfix F-117

The 1/72 Airfix F-117 is marked France inside, indicating that it is most likely a Heller kit.

Did I miss Heller's release of this kit? Is it actually another manufacturer's product made in France for the Airfix/Heller logo?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

The Heller and the Airfix kits are one and the same mold.

Cheers and all,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

I guess that I should list it as Airfix/Heller like the Concorde unless one company released it a long time before the other.

Tom

Bill Shatzer wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

It's originally an Airfix kit, first released back in about 1990 Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming