British Flag Decals?

Can anyone please recommend a source of British Union Jack flag decals for model use. I need a couple of flags about 10mm x 7mm (ideally 9.7mm x 6.7mm!)for a current project. I seem to remember seeing an advert for a sheet of them in various sizes, but I cannot find it through a google search. Thanks.

Tim Brandt

Reply to
Tim Brandt

Try Pegasus - early war British WW1 marks

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Scott G. Welch

Reply to
OSWELCH

At that size and if you're going for accuracy this URL might help ?

HTH!

It's a hobby even for British advertising and broadcasting, to get the flag flown upside down or to get hold of copies made overseas which have the diagonal reds equally spaced within the white border.

Just my 0.00002 ecu's

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks