British Flag Decals?

Can anyone please recommend a source of British Union Jack flag decals
for model use. I need a couple of flags about 10mm x 7mm (ideally 9.7mm
x 6.7mm!)for a current project. I seem to remember seeing an advert for
a sheet of them in various sizes, but I cannot find it through a google
search. Thanks.
Tim Brandt
Reply to
Tim Brandt
At that size and if you're going for accuracy this URL might help ?
HTH!
It's a hobby even for British advertising and broadcasting, to get the flag flown upside down or to get hold of copies made overseas which have the diagonal reds equally spaced within the white border.
Just my 0.00002 ecu's
Richard.
Reply to
Richard Brooks