cars- Monogram Indy roadster- second addition

I am building one of the reissued Monogram Indy Roadsters. This is the version with the Rodger Ward Filter Queen Special (two tone red). The box art ONLY shows the left side, and the instruction sheet I have does not show decal placement of this version. I have one actual reference photo- again shows LEFT side :-(

The decals include two Filter Queen logos, a big and a small one. The small one seems to go on left hood. I assume the big one goes somewhere on right side, but where?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Don, Did a bit of googling, found some of a diecast....posted same on a.b.m.s.

Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

Hope these helped...though it seemed ever picture wanted only to show left side! MG

Reply to
Mike G.

My thanks to everyone who helped. I had also asked on two mailing lists. Got photos just what I needed- thanks, Guys.

Reply to
Don Stauffer