Cheap Kits in the UK

I just been down my local Wilkinsons (Wilco) and they have some of them very cheap Chinese kits in. I just Paid 2.49 for an F-16 and its not too bad at all. Fully engraved panel lines, reasonable wheel bay details and even an access ladder. Decals look a bit dodgy and the 'winders look very inaccurate but nothing the spares box won't cure. They even got a EA-6B for under 3 quid!!

yes they are a abolute pile of crap, either kiddyland or kxnfjsdhirfdfdfjdnjnfjdnjfndjnf

the prowler is a rip from the hase kit.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

The 48 Hornet is awful. The canopy is warped on all of them.

Reply to
Nigel Eastmond

The F-14 kit is great for the display stand. The rest of it isn't worth the effort what with the huge gaps in the joints and sinkmarks.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley