Chopper

Hi Is there any good HD kit`s around...`?

Reply to
Stig Tore Svee

just but a new one and when it breaks down, park it in your living room. (hi rufe)

Heh...rode the 88 to work this afternoon...

The best kits are from Tamiya, but most of them are old. Do an e-Bay search under model kits/motorcycles, and then search "Tamiya Harley" and you'll get a fair list of the 1/6 scale ones...mostly shovels, mostly FLH types.

BUT - the best of Tamiya's recent best is a 1/6 or 1/8 scale Fat Boy which was released in Japan, limited production and very hard to come by...mostly metal - metal frame and...er...sheet metal. Pre-painted, presumably with Genuine Harley (TM) paint. None listed on e-Bay at the moment.

Reply to
Rufus

No - there are no good HDs anywhere, kit or not. But if you've just GOT to have one, the range by Imaii aren't too bad.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

I secind that.:-)

Cheers,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

Revell/Monogram put out some snap kits a few years ago, weren't bad. 1/12,

1/8 I think they were, can't remember right now. I glued them. Probably your best bet would be on ebay. Also had to send several pieces to "Chrome Tech" as only half the engine was chrome, half gray. I have built these kits for me and for some friends. A friend of mine took the one I built for him to the local Harley shop in his town, they were impressed, now I want you to know though, I did a considerable amount of work on it like molding and rechroming the headlight, chroming all the turn signals etc....It wasn't straight out of the box. I'll see if I can get him to send pics and post on a.b.m.s. Mike G.
Reply to
Mike G.