Suggestions for painting this?

Hi, can anyone can give me some suggestions on what paint would work on this GI Joe field radio (top right of photo)? I believe its vinyl...

madlove

If you spray it with an acrylic lacquer primer first you can use any type of paint you want. Otherwise only water based acrylics will work.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

vinyl...

Reply to
madlove

Yeah, but the paint probably won't! I've never tried it but the paint developed for flexible automotive bumpers might work assuming there's an appropriate color available.

Reply to
Al Superczynski