Color & camo reference library online

Greetings all,

The initial increment of the color and camouflage reference library is up on

The technical manuals for USAF, US Army & USN modern aircraft (large files!) are available for download and the initial paint cross-references (USN WW2 Ships & RLM (Luftwaffe)) are also online. In the coming days, Italian AF colors, US WW2 Aircraft and RAF/FAA/Coastal Command tables will also go online. As soon as we get the next issue of Internet Modeler online, I'll also add the relevant excerpts from the old TO 1-1-4 covering Vietnam era USAF aircraft as well.

Reply to
Michael Benolkin