Re: Selling out 1/32,1/48 WARBIRD,1/35, Armor and Figures,accessories

Darn, and just the other day I was thinking this guy must have died or something. Oh well, I can't get everything I want.

All the kits are mint in the box. WWI and WWII. 200+. > TAMIYA,DML,ITALERI,WARRIORS,DRAGON,VERLINDEN,JAGUAR,HASEGAWA,REVELL, > MONO,PRO MODELER,FUJIMI,NICHIMO,CLASSIC > AIRFRAMES,EDUARDS,HOBBYCRAFT,ETC..... > Write me at: snipped-for-privacy@gtii.com for lists, pics and prices. > Thanks, > JJ
Reply to
George Myers