Las Vegas Trip

Will be going to Las Vegas and was wondering if the air base there has a
mouse that is open to the public? Thanks
Reply to
John X. Volker
Yes, LOL, guess I was in somewhat of a hurry that day. Ok, well, if the mouse is secret any chance that there is a military museum that is open in Las Vegas or nearby area?
Reply to
John X. Volker
Thunderbirds museum is open to the public, not sure which day. Our North fence viewing spot is gone as of several months ago, so no watching jets anymore. The airshow is 15-16 Nov. When are you visiting?
John X. Volker wrote:
Reply to
dave999
Well, it's not really a military museum but, last time I was in Vegas the antique car museum at the Imperial Palace was still open. If you have any interest in antique vehicles (and there are a couple of military vehicles in there) it's worth a look.
"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey
Reply to
Bill Woodier