Las Vegas Trip

Will be going to Las Vegas and was wondering if the air base there has a mouse that is open to the public? Thanks

Reply to
John X. Volker

John X. Volker

Reply to
dave999

Well, it's not really a military museum but, last time I was in Vegas the antique car museum at the Imperial Palace was still open. If you have any interest in antique vehicles (and there are a couple of military vehicles in there) it's worth a look.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier