las vegas hobby shops?

heading to las vegas for a few days. anybody recommend a shop there?

Reply to
gary

I'm not from Las Vegas, but I know there are a couple Hobby People stores there. Check out

for locations.

Very respectfully, Harry Sanchez

gary wrote:

Reply to
Harry Sanchez

Yes, Nice Twice Hobbies. I stopped there for my first time on Monday. It's a cluttered old style shop run by a flier, instead of the typical bubble pack type with $5 per hour know nothings behind the counter.

Reply to
C G