Concorde Nav Lights ?

I've looked at a MB book, and the Concorde at the Seattle Museum of Flight, G-BOAG, and I don't see green and red navigation lights. I only saw red lights at the forward edge of the wing root next to the body on each side. Anyone know if a Concorde has standard nav lights, if so where are they? Thanks, DC

Reply to
Daniel Carey

The photo at the following link gives the locations very clearly. Great site for Concorde details also!

Chek