Decals for 1/48th B-17G

I've just bought the Revellogram B-17G. I know its an oldie but I lusted adter it in my youth and I can finally afford it!

I would like to model a 'war-weary' Olive Drab' version but the included decal for that option just doesn't cut it for me.

Does anyone know of an after market set that has some more representative (read 'girlie') nose art?

OK, I confess - the thought of tackling a natural metal version gives me the frights!

Reply to
Wayne Starick