I.D. required

Guys - pop over to a.b.m.s. if you would, have a look at the pic named 'not SR-71', then come back here and tell me what you know about it. Is it a real a/c, or has someone Photo Shopped a real SR pic.

Ta RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Steve Jahn

In case you missed it, I also replied in ABMS, but it almost looks kind of like the unholy spawn of an SR and Firefox....

Reply to
Rich

Most likely kitbashed/scratched using SR-71 or A-12 fuselage, wings and engine pods as basis; then PhotoShopped.

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall