1/48 th Avia S-199 question

Question for all you well informed chappies - are the Hobbycraft and Academy S-199s the same kit, or different tools? I've got the Hobbycraft one and it's not bad, but....

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Same. I've seen some very nice examples built. Have fun!

Frank

Rob Gr>

Reply to
Frank Koval

Rob:

Same molds. And not a bad representation of the bird either. If you are really wanting to do a nuts to bolts S-199 there is a resin/etched metal detail set done by either Czech Master or Aires that "gilds the Lily" quite well.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Reply to