ARM Pak 43 RIP

Hi all..Posted a pic over at a.b.m.s of my SADLY now destroyed AFV Club
88mm Pak 43
Don't know what happened but went over to my Pa's house the other day
and it was in pieces. Since my Pa didn't know what happened I just bit
my tongue and silently bid it a farewell as it's in model Valhalla now.
Just a few pictures of what it used to look like. I do have another kit
of it in the stash, but this one was special. I gave it to my best
friend but he passed away before he got to build it. I got the kit back
and had it built within a couple of months. That was back in 2009.
Oh Well... :(......
Allan
Reply to
AM