ARM Pak 43 RIP

Hi all..Posted a pic over at a.b.m.s of my SADLY now destroyed AFV Club 88mm Pak 43
Don't know what happened but went over to my Pa's house the other day
and it was in pieces. Since my Pa didn't know what happened I just bit my tongue and silently bid it a farewell as it's in model Valhalla now.
Just a few pictures of what it used to look like. I do have another kit of it in the stash, but this one was special. I gave it to my best friend but he passed away before he got to build it. I got the kit back and had it built within a couple of months. That was back in 2009.
Oh Well... :(......
Allan