Instructions wanted (Star Wars models).

Hi
Just took a quick look at some kits in the stash.
Found out that I do not have the instructions for those kits.
Does any of you guys out there have the instructions and be willing to
share a scan of instructions for the following:
Millenium Falcon (cutawy version)
Star Destroyer (light with fiber version)
TIA :-)
Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen
Den 16-09-2012 14:16, Uffe Bærentsen skrev:
An I found instructions for the Falcon here:

Uffe Bærentsen
Den 16-09-2012 14:16, Uffe Bærentsen skrev:
And now I found instructions for the Star Destroyer here:
Uffe Bærentsen
Glad we could help.... ; Den 16-09-2012 14:16, Uffe Bærentsen skrev:
Reply to
Tom
Den 16-09-2012 22:45, Tom skrev:
> Glad we could help.... ;