Instructions wanted (Star Wars models).

Hi
Just took a quick look at some kits in the stash. Found out that I do not have the instructions for those kits. Does any of you guys out there have the instructions and be willing to
share a scan of instructions for the following: Millenium Falcon (cutawy version) Star Destroyer (light with fiber version)
TIA :-)
--
Uffe

Den 16-09-2012 14:16, Uffe Brentsen skrev:

An I found instructions for the Falcon here:
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/insts_view.cfm?Kit=milfalc
--
Uffe

Den 16-09-2012 14:16, Uffe Brentsen skrev:

And now I found instructions for the Star Destroyer here:
http://www.starwarsmodels.com/stardf.html
--
Uffe

Glad we could help.... ;<)
T2

Den 16-09-2012 22:45, Tom skrev:

Glad I got the instructions. And if there was anybody out there that's missing the same instrutions they now know where to find them. To me it is no big point who helps. The point is being helped.
But I'm glad that this group is still around :-)
--
Uffe