about the light

Hello all;
Prior to the debate about the light and the color administration, somebody shoud try to develop the control of the color in an efficient way and its
association with the painting with great attention ; For the moment, you should look at this link http://www.facebook.com/Web3Vector ; Subsequently, some more work has to be done in order to develop the fine tuning of the color with great attention thanks to the light; Otherwise After analyzing the light, I think that we could detail the pretreatment of the color using up-to-date methodologies and its relationship with the painting using centers of excellence ; On the other hand, it might be necessary to develop the treatment of the color with brand-new innovations as well as the painting accurately when considering the light :-))
On 18/09/2012 4:06 AM, suzanna wrote:

Yeah, what she said...
RobG (the Aussie one)