Dental Picks/Probes Set

12 piece Dental Probe/Pick Set in top grade stainless Steel. Each one
is double ended. Offset probes - knife probes- spatula probe - diamond
pointed - Hook probes - etc.They are ideal for scale model
construction - They are All brand new and unused. Price is £10.00 per
complete set of 12 pieces plus £2.50 postage and packing. Contact me
for pictures and more information. Sorry - Sold to the UK only.
Reply to
John Hurkett
here they are sold at computer and gun shoes for about half that.
I picked some up at a country farmers' market near here. Can't recall what I paid for them anymore but they come in handy.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
I can get them in the US at Harbor Freight for $2 on sale and they work just great for modelling.
John Hurkett wrote:
Reply to
John DeBoo
Which reminds me - a month ago I found a "6-pc carver set" made by Hawk. Code S9258. They call them carvers, I call them picks. 6 stainless tools, 3 of them double ended. These were at Northern Industrial (formerly Northern Hydraulics). Price was around $3-$4
Haven't had a chance to use them yet, but they look like they will have their uses.
WmB
Reply to
WmB