Best Tamiya car for pimping

Hi, all
What is the best car model from Tamiya to pimp ?
Reply to
Mikael Landin
A Morgan. Well maybe i pimp that "Wildcat" skrev i meddelandet news:3%MOd.10992$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
Reply to
Mikael Landin
Perhaps I'm really out of it but I'm not sure what it you're asking when you say you want to "pimp" a car model?
Reply to
Bill Woodier
make it look like a car a pimp would drive...wild paint, excess chrome, some endangered cat's hide's upholstery and ostentation to excess.
It's what Inspector Clouseau does when his tires are flat.
Reply to
Jeff C
And don't forget the chrome-plated wagon wheels which are all the rage right now!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
ah, new school. i couldn't imagine a real pimp driving rice.
Don't forget the fat boy muffler that lets everyone within half a mile that your four-banger Honda is on the prowl!
Reply to
Dave Williams
Bill, you ain' the only one...
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
That would be whistle tips........
Reply to
Ron
there is no substitute for cubic inches.
And snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) opened up and revealed to the world news:amfPd.1879630$ snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com:
e,
Except for more cubic inches.
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
AFAIK, the last plastic Lincolns were the AMT '69 models. When Lincoln changed the body for '70 the kits stopped. There 'might' be resins out there but they'd all be mucho bucks. TKM might have a cheap one but it'd be easier to start with a block of wood and whittle away everything not a Lincoln. I do have one each myself for '66-'69 (as well as '58-'65!) but I don't have any extras. And then there's Modelhaus offering the '56...mmmmmm! I can just see a convertible in Wysteria....... :)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
And the screaming whine of a four banger in heat... 'Fraid I'm of the multi-cube-American-V8-throbbing persuasion myself.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Didn't Palmer make a Mark III back in the day?
Or go for the Caddy, and locate one of those Johan Eldorados that had some pimperific extra parts as it was.
** mike **
Reply to
mike