Best Tamiya car for pimping

Hi, all

What is the best car model from Tamiya to pimp ?

Reply to
Mikael Landin

Morgan:

:-)

Reply to
Wildcat

A Morgan. Well maybe i pimp that "Wildcat" skrev i meddelandet news:3%MOd.10992$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...

Reply to
Mikael Landin

Perhaps I'm really out of it but I'm not sure what it you're asking when you say you want to "pimp" a car model?

Reply to
Bill Woodier

make it look like a car a pimp would drive...wild paint, excess chrome, some endangered cat's hide's upholstery and ostentation to excess.

It's what Inspector Clouseau does when his tires are flat.

Reply to
Jeff C

And don't forget the chrome-plated wagon wheels which are all the rage right now!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

ah, new school. i couldn't imagine a real pimp driving rice.

Don't forget the fat boy muffler that lets everyone within half a mile that your four-banger Honda is on the prowl!

Reply to
Dave Williams

Bill, you ain' the only one...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

That would be whistle tips........

Reply to
Ron

there is no substitute for cubic inches.

Digital_Cowboy

AFAIK, the last plastic Lincolns were the AMT '69 models. When Lincoln changed the body for '70 the kits stopped. There 'might' be resins out there but they'd all be mucho bucks. TKM might have a cheap one but it'd be easier to start with a block of wood and whittle away everything not a Lincoln. I do have one each myself for '66-'69 (as well as '58-'65!) but I don't have any extras. And then there's Modelhaus offering the '56...mmmmmm! I can just see a convertible in Wysteria....... :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

And the screaming whine of a four banger in heat... 'Fraid I'm of the multi-cube-American-V8-throbbing persuasion myself.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Didn't Palmer make a Mark III back in the day?

Or go for the Caddy, and locate one of those Johan Eldorados that had some pimperific extra parts as it was.

** mike **
Reply to
mike