Dragon Sdkfz 234/2 PUMA (kit # 6256)

Just got this kit today, and all I can say is WoW !! Five hundred parts, and not a track link in sight ! Dont understand the partial interior with molded closed doors, but the execution of provided detail is excellent. Same with the partial turret interior, Whats the deal with the coax MG ? (complete 5cm gun, plastic block for MG) Very nice suspension, very nicely done.

All in all, I have to say thanx to Dragon. I saved my Italeri kit for years, and now don't have to worry, and get a new family of eight rad's to boot ! (this will be just my first)

It is an impressive kit. Just check out step 2 in the instructions :)

AM

Reply to
AM