Dragon 1/72 M2A2 Bradley

I just finished the Dragon 1/72 M2A2. This was my first Dragon kit and I must say it was more than I expected. Very good fit on all the parts, the only grip was the vinyl tracks. So much fun painting vinyl.

Go to the link below for a photo.

Scott

JULIAN HALES

has definitely made my mind up, I`m a big fan of Dragon`s 1/72 armour anyway, I also want to try their WW2 German armour as well but the only one I like is the Tiger 1 which seems quite scarce.

Reply to
Dazinio

The Dragon Tiger I is rather nice. It includes a wire tow cable and pre-formed metal exhaust guards. The zimmerit on the sides is finely molded as well. The one thing that might be a problem is the tight fitting vinyl tracks. At least when I built the Sturm Tiger version, the tracks were too tight. The Berge Tiger is another nice Dragon kit as well.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Gronovius