Early WWII Marine Figures in 1/35?

was googling around the earth today and came across Wake Island.

Anyone seen figures of early war Marines with the old style helmet, khakis, etc?

thought I'd start here before I annoy DML/Dragon.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

You might be able to use British figures. At the very least, you might use their helmets swapped over to US figures that are a close enough match re equipment and gear.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

maybe I could use the topless figures that came with the British 6 Pndr gun.

thx for the idea.

Craig

Reply to
crw59