Early WWII Marine Figures in 1/35?

was googling around the earth today and came across Wake Island.
Anyone seen figures of early war Marines with the old style helmet,
khakis, etc?
thought I'd start here before I annoy DML/Dragon.
Craig

You might be able to use British figures. At the very least, you might use their helmets swapped over to US figures that are a close enough match re equipment and gear.
WmB
WmB wrote:

maybe I could use the topless figures that came with the British 6 Pndr gun.
thx for the idea.
Craig