esci ad-4w

anyone scan the directions for me? posting to the picture group would be pissah. thanks.

Reply to
someone

I 'may' have that particular set. I'll try and dig it out tomorrow.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Super, since I can't find no steenkin' instructions for any 1/48 ADs.

That box and the 1/48 instructions I do have came from an estate of a former Navy guy. He'd buy the kits and build them competently if somewhat simply. I had lots of decals that were all cut up for this 'n that. Actually they're still around. I re-found them today in the process of searching for the instructions. I do have an instruction sheet for an 'A-18', whatever that is....;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

-snip-

Curtiss Shrike, twin-engined ground attack aircraft circa 1934.

You've a rare one indeed!

:-)

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Well, it IS twin-engined but it goes a little faster than the Shrike.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

thanks, but turns out i don't need them/

Reply to
someone

I can scan directions from the AMT boxing of same if you like.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval