wanted etch hold n fold

Someone bought me a load of etch sets for a my 48th KP SU22 as a birthday pressie, i love this aircraft, walked around many (cd images available of lots of Mig21's etc also for £5 UK)

Has anyone got a etch folding tool thingy they dont use, if they have bought another, that there willing to sell pretty cheap....looked online but out of my price range. Im doing a 72nd Su22, but want to crack on with the 48th...

ta

Reply to
Jules

hi Jules, I have an 8" hold n Fold for $40.00 plus shipping cheers John

Reply to
masterpiecemodels