F-15s Grounded

THAT'S the page I was thinking of...and danggit - I DID bookmark it.

Likely all As and Bs as the page says; I forget if the MO Gurad was flying Cs or As when I left STL. The E is really the king in today's world, and that production line is still moving.

Reply to
Rufus

Yeah - that was it, and I had it all along...I should learn to look at my own bookmarks before I go diving into Google...

Reply to
Rufus