FA: Car and ship kits

Someone suggested to me that since I wasn't sure about the prices on the car kits to post them on eBay and see what the market will bear. I have done so, and thrown in a few ship kits I'd like to unload as well as an old Marx "Galaxy Command" playset. All prices start either at $5 or $9.99 and all auctions end Sunday, 3 December starting at 6 PM EST (11PM GMT).

Master list of items I have up for auction:

Marx Galaxy Command playset plus spares:
Revell Cutty Sark (#5401):
Revell Cutty Sark (#H-368, simplified assembly):
ARII/OTAKI USS Carl Vinson 2 kits in 1 box:
Lindberg Viking Ship "Mother of Pearl":
Woodkrafter Pirate Ship wooden kit:
SMER Alfa Romeo and Lago-Talbot (sold as a pair since the Lago-Talbot is missing a wheel):
ARII Hino Contessa:
Solido Lancia Stratos unpainted metal body KIT with 3 different decal schemes:
Europe Model Kits Panhard 1891:
Europe Model Kits Panhard 1895:
Europe Model Kits Panhard 1905:
Nitto Suzuki RM50 racing motorcycle:
Even at this early stage some of the items have watchers (which I know could just mean competitors) but they're being noticed!

Happy bidding!

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to