FA: Huma Hs 132, Airfix Blenheim IV and Jet Parts

Huma Hs 132:

Airfix Blenheim IV

Jet engine parts, nacelles & intakes:

Don McIntyre

The obvious question...what happened to the rest of these models? Is there a horizontal stabilizer auction coming up? :-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Hmmm, ya' never know, that might happen. 8-) Actually, I was going thru my model stuff after a recent move and saw all these spares sitting in a box. Most of them are 1/72nd and I've (tried to) switch primarily to 1/48th scale. So, after giving a bunch away, I thought I may as well try and make a couple of bucks from them. These are from a 30 year collection of spares and kit "reductions."

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Pat, I'm one of those guys who never throws out model parts. These are from a 30+ year collection of spares and kits that went by the wayside. I built mostly 1/72nd scale for most of those years, but since I'm (attempting) to concentrate on 1/48th scale now, I didn't see any sense in just hanging on to a box of 1/72nd scale spares. After giving away a bunch of spare bits, I thought I might try and make a few bucks off of them.

Reply to
Don McIntyre