Unlimited hydro plans or dimensions

I would like to scratch a couple of Unlimiteds. I can find lots of
pictures, but few scale drawings (three-views) or dimensions. I did
find 3-views for Slo-Mo-Shun, but would like to find dimensions or
drawings of Tempo IV which appears to be a bit smaller, especially in
the beam (width). Any ideas on where to find this stuff?
Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota
Check out
Thy may know of a source...
Jack G
Reply to
Jack G
We just installed a lobby display at the Museum of Flight here in Seattle. One case is Blue Angels stuff, and the other is a bunch of unlimited hydros and Seafair stuff.
Shawn McEvoy of Craftworks did most of the hydro's; you could try to email him at Craftworks. His resin hydro's are 1/48th scale and look really great when complete. There's a Tempo in the case, but I think it's Tempo VII, if I'm not mistaken.
Last Saturday, I was driving north on I-405 to go to an IPMS meeting..what did I see coming south? Miss Bardahl on a trailer. Very very cool.
---- Stephen
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
By the way, here's the craftworks hydro catalog:
Have fun!
--- Stephen
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
Good place to start for such info is Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links,
Aimed more at the RC modeler than static, but still a very good resource.
Cheers, Gary B-)
Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt