Unlimited hydro plans or dimensions

I would like to scratch a couple of Unlimiteds. I can find lots of pictures, but few scale drawings (three-views) or dimensions. I did find 3-views for Slo-Mo-Shun, but would like to find dimensions or drawings of Tempo IV which appears to be a bit smaller, especially in the beam (width). Any ideas on where to find this stuff?

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Check out

Thy may know of a source...

Jack G

Reply to
Jack G

We just installed a lobby display at the Museum of Flight here in Seattle. One case is Blue Angels stuff, and the other is a bunch of unlimited hydros and Seafair stuff.

Shawn McEvoy of Craftworks did most of the hydro's; you could try to email him at Craftworks. His resin hydro's are 1/48th scale and look really great when complete. There's a Tempo in the case, but I think it's Tempo VII, if I'm not mistaken.

Last Saturday, I was driving north on I-405 to go to an IPMS meeting..what did I see coming south? Miss Bardahl on a trailer. Very very cool.

---- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

By the way, here's the craftworks hydro catalog:

Have fun!

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Good place to start for such info is Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links,

Aimed more at the RC modeler than static, but still a very good resource.

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt