Unlimited hydroplane

Please excuse me if this is a duplicate post. My net interface is flaky. I see no evidence of the post showing, so I am trying again.

I want to build a model of the Guy Lombardo unlimited hydro Tempo IV. I have found lots of pictures, but no dimensions. I primarily need length and beam (width). With those and the pictures I believe I can do the necessary drawings. Can anyone suggest a source for these measurements?

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

on 2/28/2008 10:13 AM Don Stauffer in Minnesota said the following:

Perhaps you can contact this guy. He has plans that he used to build his

1/4 scale 'Tempo VI' RC model.
willshak

on 2/28/2008 10:42 AM willshak said the following:

Reply to
willshak