SCHARNHORST construction plans

hello ... where can I find/buy construction plans for Scharnhorst building (about

1:200) Ther eexist polish book
Reply to
pakozdy

Try or jump via;

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

LOVE your sig !!

Reply to
M Stanley

Do you really mean "construction plan" or do you just need three views? If the latter, there are several places, including Taubman's plan service and Dromedary. If you need detailed instructions I suspect you are out of luck.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

His was the first Usenet guideline version I read before even typing something in as that was the fashion at the time, even before we wore the red onion...

Shame he left Usenet behind but I can understand it!

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I need some drawings for buld rc model . hull, some level of details artilery, buildings, etc. Can somebody tell me about quality of plans from russian ModelShip construction ?

Reply to
pakozdy

Try joining some of the groups and posting something to one of the naval newsgroups.

Go to bottom of page;

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Drawings and instructions are two different things. I am not familiar with ModelShip, but all the other ship drawing sets I know of are scale drawings only. That is, they are three or more views of the full-sized ship and do not show any interior construction. If you want to scratch build a model, it is up to you to develop working plans.

You need to get a book on scratch building model ships or find articles in model ship magazines that describe the process.

Reply to
Don Stauffer