FA: Mercury Atlas resin kit, Ventura AVIA S-199, more

Sorry for the repost, forgot the rest of the subject line.

I've posted five kits on eBay ending Sunday 19 February. Included are a multi-scale Raccoon Model kit of the Mercury capsule (1/32 scale, decals for Friendship 7) and Atlas booster rocket (1/144 scale) at a VERY attractive price; a Revell Canada "box scale" F-89D Scorpion in the Academy Series; a Ventura 1/48 limited-run injection Avia S-199 in Israeli AF markings; a Matchbox 1/72 Beech AT-11 Kansan in Brazilian AF markings; and an AMT/Frog 1/72 3-kit set in the "Famous Fighters" series of the Hurricane IIC, Fokker D.XXI (in Finnish AF markings, carefully edited) and Macchi MC202 Folgore. My listings are here:

Good luck and happy bidding

Reply to
MJ Rudy

MJ Rudy