Feb 15-16 Model Contest in Rapid City, SD!

Hey all!

I'm headed there m'se'f, anyone else going? I'll have a table selling some older kits that I don't want any more and will also be entering at least three models. This year hasn't been too danged productive for me what with marriage problems, foot problems and work problems, but the three kits that I DID finish will be there.

See ya there dudes and dudettes!

-andyh

Reply to
Drew Hill